This full day VCE conference focusing on the 2023 VCE Study Design offers workshops in all four studies - Foundation, General, Methods and Specialist Mathematics. The conference includes an overview of the 2023 Study Design and multiple workshops options. Sessions range from sample exam type questions from new content, Mathematical Investigations (SACs) and some sessions focusing in depth on coverage of new content.
Delegates will sign up for the keynote and various sessions.
Date: Friday 2nd September.
Time: 9:00am – 3:15pm
NOTE: Delegates will have the choice of registering for -
- One Study
- All Four Studies
- All Staff from their school to have access to all four studies
- Member Individual: $120 for one study OR $400 for all 4 studies.
- Member School: $990 for all staff access for all 4 studies.
- Non-member Individual: $150 for one study OR $500 for all 4 studies.
- Non-member School: $1125 for all staff access for all 4 studies.
This event is now OPEN for registrations
|Member Book yourself: Click here
|Member School Book a group from your school : Click here
|Non Member : Not yet registered with MAV? Click here to register and join this event
Dr Katherine Seaton