VCE Revision Program 2020
online courses + interactive webinars + note books
- This is a student program and purchasing provides an individual user licence for a single student.
- The cost does not include the right to use in a classroom for teaching purposes. and is not intended to be purchased by teachers.
- If you are a teacher wanting to access this program, please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
|If you are new to MAV and don't have a username and password to our site:||REGISTER HERE|
|If you have an account (username and password) with MAV:||REGISTER HERE|
|For multiple student access or teacher use contact Danijela Draskovic:||email@example.com|
Each year the Mathematical Association of Victoria presents VCE revision lectures for students in the three VCE Mathematics studies:
- Mathematical Methods
- Specialist Mathematics
- Further Mathematics.
This year, The Mathematical Association of Victoria is developing a self paced, interactive, online VCE Revision Course for all 3 maths studies.
The course will be jam packed with useful information and advice, and will be made available at the start of September until the day of the last VCE exam.
Never before has so much value been offered in our VCE revision program!
All course videos are delivered by highly qualified, experienced teachers who are current VCAA exam assessors. This means that the information the students receive will be the most relevant and up-to-date, and the tips will be based on where students typically make mistakes in their VCE exams. Furthermore, technology videos will be created by TI and CASIO experts.
- Watch over 3 hours of presentation videos from VCAA assessors:
- Hear where students tend to go wrong.
- Loads of common exam questions and how to solve them.
- Insights into a VCAA maths exam and how to smash it!
- Videos from TI-Nspire and Casio experts showing you:
- How to do questions efficiently and effectively using CAS technology
- Tips and tricks on how to utilise the CAS to its maximum
- Receive a comprehensive book of revision notes including:
- Tips for exam success
- Tricky past exam questions with solutions
- Common exam questions with solutions
- Attend exclusive live webinars with VCAA assessors where you get to ask them questions.
REGISTRATION NOW with the links above, ACCESS LAUNCHES: 31st August 2020!
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (Danijela Draskovic – MAV Education Consultant)
A handful of testimonials from 2019:
"The speakers seemed really experienced, and helped us feel much more confident about our approach to the exam. I felt it was really beneficial hearing from examiners, as they provided insight into the exam that we are not able to get from teachers at school. I would highly recommend the revision lectures to all VCE students - whether you use it as revision of content, or even just to get helpful exam tips!"
"This lecture was really helpful in providing me exam revsion booklet but aslo my lecture made it very clear where majority of the state had gone wrong on previous examinations. Thanks so much!!"
"I would strongly recommend all VCE students and teachers attend these sessions. They will fine-tune your exam preparation and leave you with exam strategies and tips that should help you to improve your grades."
"3 hours well spent! An engaging and informative lecture with a great question and notes booklet."