- Registrations close: Tuesday 24th MAy 2022
- For teachers of Year 3 to Year 6
- Free Virtual event
MAV, The Huddle and the National Basketball League (NBL) have partnered to deliver GOAL! a fun and unique learning resource that integrates basketball into the classroom to engage students in STEM concepts. In this fast paced and fun workshop we will explore the resources along with the engaging game Maths Hoops!
Designed by teachers for teachers, the innovative sport-themed STEM lessons are FREE and easy to implement to years 3-6.
Framed using the 5E instructional model and mapped to the Victoria Curriculum, GOAL! lessons can be stand-alone or integrated into learning sequences and are accessible to diverse learners.
Schools can register expressions of interest to access GOAL! resources at https://thehuddle.secure.force.com/r/goal
- Jen Bowden - Education Consultant, Mathematical Association of Victoria
- Em O'Halloran - Manager, Education & Careers, The Huddle
- Nick Devereux - Educator Engagement Coordinator, The Huddle