Mathematics Leaders day! Building leadership capability in mathematics education
The Mathematical Association of Victoria (MAV) in collaboration with the Melbourne Graduate School of Education’s Mathematics, Science and Technology Education Group (MSTEG) present a conference focusing on early childhood and primary school mathematics education.
Theme: Meaningful maths - making mathematics education engaging for all.
Download the full program here:
Date: Thursday 10 June, 2021
Who should attend: For current and emerging mathematics and numeracy leaders, and system leaders in primary schools and early childhood settings, including Principals, Deputy Principals, Numeracy Leaders, Academics, DET, VCAA and others.
- Explore how to use evidence-based approaches to implement change and improve practice
- Improving assessment, looking beyond content (proficiencies, capabilities and student’s engagement)
- Integration of effect use of technologies across the mathematics curriculum
- Explore how professional collaboration and feedback can strengthen mathematical outcomes, PLC
- Strengthening engagement between your school and communities
About the event:
- A virtual event in collaboration with Melbourne Graduate School of Education, The University of Melbourne
- Hand-picked program of high-quality presenters
- Learn from leaders with practical and educational research experience.
- Access sessions to watch after the event, until 31 Dec 2021.
Visit the web page: https://www.mav.vic.edu.au/Conference/2021-Primary-and-Early-Childhood-Conference
Also register for the Teachers Day: held on Friday 11 June, 2021: Click here.