- Link student wellbeing and SEL (Social and Emotional Learning) to engagement in mathematics to improve student outcomes.
- Explore the new frontiers of learning with like minds looking to change and improve practice.
- Explore the Victorian Curriculum: Mathematics, including proficiencies and capabilities.
- Select sessions streamed according to teaching levels.
- Opportunity for small facilitator led conversation sessions.
- Open to teachers from all school sectors.
Download the full program here.
Price: $355 - one price for all (only 90 places available! Book now)
When: Tuesday 6 September 2022, 8.45am until 3pm
Where: Independent Schools Victoria, 24-40 Rosslyn St, West Melbourne
Who should attend: Teachers of Foundation - Year 10
Registrations close: Thursday 1 September
- To register yourself, if you have an account, Click here
- For a Group booking from your school, to register: Click here
- Not yet registered with MAV? To join our database and register for the event: Click here