The Mathematical Association of Victoria offers members exclusive access to some great resources through the password protected area of our website.
- Electronic versions of all issues of Prime Number published since 2006
- Electronic versions of all issues of Vinculum published since 2006
- Our Recommended Reading area contains a collection of significant articles about the Mathematics curriculum
- Detailed resources for Curriculum Planning
- Visit our Problem Solving area is a treasure trove of puzzles to use with your classes
To gain access to these valuable resources you must be a member of the MAV. Information about how to join is available here.
As a MAV member you are eligible to join the Maths Active Schools program.
All individual members and teachers belonging to member schools can access the resources in our Members' Area. If you do not yet have a username and password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your email address, and a membership number or school name.
If you are registered on our system, you can log in using your email address as your user name, and your member password as your password.
For more information contact: Michael Green