Our experienced team of Mathematics Education Consultants can design a professional learning package to meet your school’s needs.
This may entail:
- modeled mathematics teaching,
- whole staff professional learning meetings,
- supporting professional learning teams, or
- work with a cluster of schools within a region.
MAV Education consultants can visit your school weekly, fortnightly or monthly and guide you through each step of the way. This is a brilliant way to achieve rapid improvement in mathematics teaching and learning across your school.
We can explore
- Organising a differentiated classroom
- Resourcing your AusVELS curriculum
- Effective use of technology and Apps
- Focus on specific content areas (ie teaching fractions, geometry etc)
- Practical activities for building the AC proficiencies
- AusVELS and reporting
- Teach Maths for Understanding
- Mathematics and the inquiry classroom
- Building teachers’ mathematics teaching capacity
- Using student data to achieve sustainable improvement
- Engagement in the classroom
- Assessment for learning
- How students learn mathematics
- Errors and misconceptions in mathematics learning
If you are interested in discussing your schools mathematical learning needs, please contact Jennifer Bowden, email@example.com or telephone (03) 9380 2399.