Maths Talent Quest 2015
Key Dates 2015
Monday 13 April 2015 (Now Open)
Friday 24 July 2015
|Delivery of entries Latrobe||Wednesday 12 August 2015|
|Judging||Thursday 13 August - Tuesday 18 August 2015|
|Display of entries||Wednesday 19 August 2015 (Morning)|
|Entry Pick Up||Wednesday 19 August 2015 (Afternoon) and Thurday 20 August 2015 (2pm deadline)|
|Award Ceremony||Thursday 22 October 2015|
All students from the Early Years to Year 12 can enter the Maths Talent Quest. The best of these entries will then be entered into the Asia Pacific Maths Talent Quest to be held in Victoria.
This website is updated often with information for teachers and students to assist in your knowledge of the MTQ so please check back here regularly.
Some important information and changes to the MTQ for 2015:
- Check the MAV website regularly for updates.
- Registration will open in Term 2 and will be available on the MAV website.
- You are required to complete your school judging and select entries to send to the state judging BEFORE you register on the MAV website.
- Schools can enter a maximum of eight entries per year level.
- It is compulsory for each metropolitan school to provide a minimum of two hours judging. Where schools have more than five entries, an extra two hours of judging must be provided for every five extra entries. Regional schools are also encouraged to participate in judging.
- All participating students will receive a certificate.
- Winning students will receive a certificate and book voucher – no cash prizes will be given
MTQ Cost Structure